Friday, February 8, 2013

Gorgeous Gowns & Dresses From the Runway


These are some of my absolute favorite gowns that I've seen on the runway. If only I could own one :p. The first gown on the left  is Georges Hobeika Haute Couture Fall Winter 2012. The color is so pretty and I love the velvet on the top! The dress on the right is Marchesa. I absolutely love the sheer bodess with the red embellishments on top. SO pretty! It was the finale look of Marchesa's Fall 2012 collection.
















This gorgeous gown on the left is Marchesa.  It was actually inspired by Miss Havisham from Great Expectations. Marchesa gowns are incredible- look at all the intricate details! 



























On the left is a dress by Roberto Cavalli, Spring '13.  On the right is Balenciaga.  This dress is from a couple of years ago but I love it so much that I had to include it.  The colors are so pretty and so is the pattern.





I had to enlarge the picture of this Marchesa dress to the right because the details and embellishments are incredible.  I want one!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear from you!! If you don't have an account choose "Anonymous" next to "Comment as".